Denver homeowners! In media renovation? Get help and get on TV!
Rescue Renovation, a brand-new DIY Network show, is specifically looking for Denver homeowners who want help getting their renovations finished up. This press release from High Noon Entertainment gives all the details:
Stuck in the middle of your home renovation project?
Don’t know what comes next?
In over your head?
Share your struggle and get some help!
Producers at High Noon Entertainment are searching for Denver-area homeowners with stalled-out home renovation projects for the next hit DIY Network show. Homeowners chosen to appear on the show will share their incomplete, flawed and never-ending renovation with DIY Network’s contractor in order to pinpoint exactly where things went wrong and formulate a plan to turn the project around. DIY Network’s Stud Finder 2009 winner Kayleen McCabe and her expert team will spring into action and get to work, using tried and true renovation methods as well as some new modern twists to help the homeowners finally complete the project in 48 hours.
If your grasp of remodeling exceeded your reach, we’d love to hear from you!
Of course, there are some basic requirements you have to meet in order to qualify.
- You must live in the Greater Denver area (Fort Collins to Colorado Springs OK), and…
- have started, but have not finished, a remodel of one area of the home (demo stage preferred).
- You must also have a compelling story about why you started the renovation and why you can’t proceed (this is the bit that makes for great TV!).
- You must have an appropriate budget already set aside for the renovation (Rescue Renovations will help with labor and know-how).
- And, very importantly, you need to be enthusiastic about being on TV and are ready to enhance your skills and finish the project once and for all!
If this sounds like you, this might be a great way to get your head back above water and yourself and your family back into a finished, beautifully renovated home. Email “Rescue” at “highnoonTV.com” for an application and for more information. And don’t forget to visit High Noon’s website, linked above, for more info about the people producing this new show.