What’s there to do Memorial Day Weekend in Denver?
I am having a hard time deciding what to do for this Memorial Day weekend. There are just so many fun events and never enough time. This is what is on my list to do and I am desperately trying to narrow it down. I am not succeeding.
– Check out the 8th Annual Downtown Denver Festival of the Arts
– If I had kids, I might go to Clear Creek County Railroad Days
– Wander around the Boulder Creek Festival
– Go drink and watch the Bolder Boulder – No way I am participating in the run, but would be fun to watch! Will the Belly Dancers be there?
– Get hot and spicy at the Chili Ole, Hot Time & Mile High Chili Cook-off
– Take a weekend camping trip down to the Sand Dunes. Don’t you just love tons of sand that gets everywhere!?
I have a feeling though, that this Memorial Day weekend will be spent working around the house. Bugger.
If anyone knows of some other fun events to attend, share them with the rest of us!